The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Announcement - EEOC to Hold Employer Roundtable on Emergency Preparedness and People with Disabilities - June 7, 2006 10:00 a.m. to Noon Read more...
- Daniel W. Sutherland, Officer for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Michael Hingson, World Trade Center Survivor, Public Speaker, Media Spokesman
- Nadia Ibrahim, Former employee of Macmillan Publishing USA, Policy Advisor ODEP, Department of Labor
- Edwina Juillet, Co-Founder, National Taskforce on Fire/Life Safety for People with Disabilities
- Anne E. Hirsch, Services Manager, Job Accommodation Network (JAN)
- Andrew J. Imparato, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Association of People with Disabilities
- Michael P. Aitken, Director, Governmental Affairs Representative, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Brian S. Parsons, Advisor for Employer Policy, Office of Disability Employment Policy, Department of Labor
Fact Sheet on Obtaining and Using Employee Medical Information as Part of Emergency Evacuation Procedures
Questions and Answers About the Association Provision of the Americans with Disabilities Act
This page was last modified on May 12, 2006.
Return to Home Page