We collect no personal information about you when you visit this site unless you choose to provide this information to us. Our web server, which is run by the Government Printing Office (GPO), does collect certain information automatically, and some of this information is made available to us.
If you visit our site to read or download information, the following information is collected automatically by the web server. None of this information is used to identify you.
- The IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access the Internet (which helps us to determine what to count as one visit by one person and what to count as a second visit);
- The date and time that you access our site;
- The pages you visit (which helps us to determine what people are looking for);
- The web browser you use (which helps us to design our site to accommodate the broadest possible range of web browser software); and
- If you followed a link to get to us, the page you linked from (which helps us to determine how people are finding us, and how we can reach more people).
All of this information is used to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you. We do not track or record information about individuals.
If you send us personal information:
If you choose to provide us with personal information, as in e-mail with a comment or question, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us through our web site, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information you have requested. We do not share our e-mail with any other organizations, unless we receive a request from an organization conducting a civil or criminal law enforcement investigation.
Links to other sites: