1. Wanda, who is African-American, works in the storeroom at a grocery store. On Wanda's first day, one of the delivery men, who is White, was very rude to her. Since then, this delivery man has attached negative jokes or cartoons about African-Americans to packages he leaves with Wanda. What should Wanda do?
- Wanda should do nothing. The overnight delivery man does not work for the grocery store, so the store can't be held responsible for his conduct.
- Wanda should tell the delivery man that she finds his behavior offensive, and that it must stop immediately.
- Wanda should tell her supervisor or any other store employee responsible for handling harassment and discrimination complaints about the delivery man's conduct.
- Both B and C are correct.