D is Correct.
By addressing the harassment with both the delivery man and her employer, Wanda maximizes her opportunity to resolve the situation quickly. Wanda also could talk to her parents or call the EEOC for help, especially if her employer is unwilling to help her correct the situation.
Great job! Select another choice below, or go to the next question.
1. Wanda, an African-American, works in the storeroom at a grocery store. On Wanda's first day, one of the delivery men, who is White, is very rude to her. Since then, this delivery person has attached negative jokes or cartoons about African-Americans to packages he leaves with Wanda. What should Wanda do?
- Wanda should do nothing. The overnight delivery man does not work for the grocery store, so the store can't be held responsible for his conduct.
- Wanda should tell the delivery man that she finds his behavior offensive, and that it must stop immediately.
- Wanda should tell her supervisor or any other store employee responsible for handling harassment and discrimination complaints about the delivery man's conduct.
- Both B and C are correct.