2. Tim and Angie, who is the team leader, work at a local amusement park. They recently broke up after dating for several months. Angie begins following Tim at work and repeatedly begs him to give her another chance. When Tim refuses, Angie changes Tim's schedule so she won’t have to work with him. As a result, Tim’s hours are cut in half. Did Angie sexually harass Tim?
- Yes. Angie should have stopped asking Tim out after he refused to go out with her again. It was also illegal for Angie to reduce Tim’s hours because he refused to date her.
- No. Angie’s behavior is not sexual harassment because Angie has not kissed or hugged Tim. Angie reasonably tried to stay away from Tim after he refused to give her another chance.
- No. Angie’s behavior is not sexual harassment because she and Tim used to date. It is impossible for people who used to be in a relationship to sexually harass each other.
- No. Angie’s behavior is not sexual harassment because only women can be sexually harassed.