Skip top navigation Skip to content

Print   Email  Share

A. Application for Temporary Restraining Order or Preliminary Injunction

Except where related to pending litigation, field legal units must obtain approval from the Office of General Counsel (OGC) before filing an Application for a Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) or a Preliminary Injunction, even if the type of case otherwise falls under the Regional Attorney’s redelegated authority. Contact your liaison attorney in Litigation Management Services to discuss the reason(s) why you want to seek a TRO or preliminary injunction and when you would like to file. Your liaison attorney will let you know what written information you need to submit to OGC.