Meeting of November 13, 2013 - National Origin Discrimination in Today's Workplace
The Commission will hold open the November 13, 2013 Commission meeting record for 15 days, and invites audience members, as well as other members of the public, to submit written comments on any issues or matters discussed at the meeting. Public
comments may be mailed to Commission Meeting, EEOC Executive Officer, 131 M Street, N.E., Washington, D.C. 20507, or emailed to: Commissionmeetingcomments@eeoc.gov.
The comments you provide will be made available to members of the Commission and to Commission staff working on the matters discussed at the meeting. In addition, your comments may be disclosed to the public. By providing comments in response to
this solicitation you are consenting to their use and consideration by the Commission and to their public dissemination. Accordingly, do not include any information in submitted comments that you would not want made public, e.g., home address,
telephone number, etc. Also note that when comments are submitted by e-mail, the sender's e-mail address automatically appears on the message.
Agenda Open Session
- Announcement of Notation Votes
- National Origin Discrimination in Today's Workplace
- Lucila Rosas, EEOC Lead Coordinator, Immigrant Worker Team
- Thomas A. Saenz, President and General Counsel, Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF)
- Michael J. Eastman, Senior Counsel and Vice President for Public Policy, Equal Employment Advisory Council (EEAC)
- Laboni Hoq, Litigation Director, Asian Americans Advancing Justice - (Advancing Justice - LA)
- Elizabeth Torphy-Donzella, Partner, Shawe Rosenthal
- Rebecca Smith, Deputy Director, National Employment Law Project (NELP)
- Douglas J. Farmer, Shareholder, Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart