Meeting of May 8, 2013 - Wellness Programs Under Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Laws
The Commission will hold open the May 8, 2013 Commission meeting record for 15 days, and invites audience members, as well as other members of the public, to submit written comments on any issues or matters discussed at the meeting. Public
comments may be mailed to Commission Meeting, EEOC Executive Officer, 131 M Street, N.E., Washington, D.C. 20507, or emailed to: Commissionmeetingcomments@eeoc.gov.
The comments you provide will be made available to members of the Commission and to Commission staff working on the matters discussed at the meeting. In addition, your comments may be disclosed to the public. By providing comments in response to
this solicitation you are consenting to their use and consideration by the Commission and to their public dissemination. Accordingly, do not include any information in submitted comments that you would not want made public, e.g., home address,
telephone number, etc. Also note that when comments are submitted by e-mail, the sender's e-mail address automatically appears on the message.
Agenda Open Session
- Announcement of Notation Votes
- Wellness Programs Under Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Laws.
- Christopher Kuczynski, Acting Associate Legal Counsel, EEOC
- Judith Lichtman, Senior Advisor, National Partnership for Women and Families
- Jennifer Mathis, Deputy Legal Director, Bazelon Center for Mental Health, on behalf of the Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities
- Amy Moore, Partner, Covington and Burling LLP, on behalf of the ERISA Industry Committee (ERIC)
- Karen Pollitz, Senior Fellow, Kaiser Family Foundation
- Leslie Silverman, Partner, Proskauer Rose, LLP; Former EEOC Vice Chair (2002-2008)
- Tami Simon, Managing Director, Knowledge Resource Center, Buck Consultants, on behalf of the American Benefits Council (ABC)
- Chai R. Feldblum, Commissioner
- Victoria A. Lipnic, Commissioner