The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Meeting of the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
"Employment Discrimination in the Aftermath of September 11"
December 11, 2001
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) met on
Tuesday, December 11, at EEOC's headquarters in Washington, D.C. The public meeting, the
first held under the leadership of EEOC Chair Cari M. Dominguez, focused on employment
discrimination in the wake of the September 11 terrorist attacks.
Remarks of Commission Members
Statements of Participants
- Ziad Asali, MD, President, American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
- Betsy Bosak, Director, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Employee Relations, TRW Space & Electronics
- Thomas Korber, Senior Director, Human Resources, Astra Zeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Arshad Majid, JD MBA, National Association of Muslim Lawyers
- Carol Miaskoff, Assistant Legal Counsel for Coordination, Office of Legal Counsel, EEOC
- Amardeep Singh, Legal Director, The Sikh Coalition
- Equal Employment Advisory Council
- Society for Human Resource Management
This page was last modified on March 20, 2002.
Return to Home Page