The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Panel 1: Looking at EEOC's Mediation Program - To Mediate or not to Mediate
Panel 2: Looking Beyond the Dispute - The Workplace Benefits of Mediation
Panel 3: Looking Ahead - Charting the Future
- Donna M. Gwin, Director of Human Resources, Safeway Inc.
- Laurice Royal, Senior Counsel, Labor and Personnel, Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation
- Linda I. Workman, Vice President, Workforce Effectiveness, ConAgra Foods, Inc.
- Robert Carr, Vice President, Human Resources, Society for Human Resource Management
- Charles C. Warner, Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP
- Ann Elizabeth Reesman, General Counsel, Equal Employment Advisory Council
- Yvonne Gloria-Johnson, EEOC ADR Coordinator, Phoenix District Office
- Maurice Wexler, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C.
- F. Peter Phillips, Senior Vice President, CPR Institute for Dispute Resolution
This page was last modified on January 12, 2004.
Return to Home Page