EEO-1 Data Upload Enhancements
Instead of emailing your data file to a member of the EEOC Employer Data Team, you can now do everything electronically. By uploading your data file according to the specifications to EDT's production database, you are no longer required to wait
for confirmation that your data file has been uploaded. You will be informed immediately of acceptance or errors regarding your company's submission.
What you should know about the EEO-1 Survey's new data file upload system.
- Companies must test and upload data files themselves instead of emailing the file as an attachment. The data files are in the same format as previous years.
- The data upload link will be available once the 2018 EEO-1 survey opens. You will need to login using your company number contained in the annual Notification Letter and your 2018 password.
Please note that the 2017 passwords will NOT work in 2018. If your contact person has changed, you must submit a signed change of contact request to EEOC on company letterhead before you can obtain
your 2018 password online.
- Before generating the upload file, you should first update the establishment numbers in your HR system. After the 2018 survey has opened you can download an Establishment Listing from your company's EEO-1 online database. To do so, log in and
click 'Other Actions' and then 'Present Year'.
- Remember, as with all filing methods, you MUST certify the data! This means that once you have uploaded your data, additional action is needed. You must complete all incomplete
records and certify the survey.
- The online filing system will provide detailed instructions and fact sheets for the new process when the 2018 survey opens.