Are You Affected by an EEOC Lawsuit or Settlement?
The EEOC currently has a number of on-going lawsuits and settlements of lawsuits. We are looking for people who may have been affected by the unlawful discrimination alleged in these suits. Please read the list below for the name of
the company, the type of discrimination, and the basis of the action, and follow the link for each case to learn more.
- EEOC v. Lowe's Home Centers, Inc., or Lowe's HIW - settlement
Termination for exceeding the maximum amount of leave available.
- Federal Express Ground Package System, Inc. - litigation
Discrimination against current and former deaf and hard-of-hearing Package Handlers and applicants for the Package Handler position.
(ASL video available.)
- Sedona Staffing of San Diego - settlement
Denial of job referral due to race, color, sex, national origin, age 40 or older, or disability.
- Performance Food Group - litigation
Failure to hire women at their Broadline distribution facilities.
- USPS - settlement, federal sector employees only
Disability discrimination against employees in permanent rehabilitation positions.
- Mavis Discount Tire - litigation
Failure to hire women for a number of job categories.
- Texas Roadhouse - litigation
Failure to hire people age 40 and older for front of house positions.
- Bass Pro - litigation
Failure to hire African-Americans and Hispanics/Latinos.