Meeting of April 15, 2015 - EEOC at 50: Confronting Racial and Ethnic Discrimination In the 21st Century Workplace
The Commission will hold open the April 15, 2015 Commission meeting record for 15 days, and invites audience members, as well as other members of the public, to submit written comments on any issues or matters discussed at the meeting. Public
comments may be mailed to Commission Meeting, EEOC Executive Officer, 131 M Street, N.E., Washington, D.C. 20507, or emailed to: Commissionmeetingcomments@eeoc.gov.
The comments you provide will be made available to members of the Commission and to Commission staff working on the matters discussed at the meeting. In addition, your comments may be disclosed to the public. By providing comments in response to
this solicitation you are consenting to their use and consideration by the Commission and to their public dissemination. Accordingly, do not include any information in submitted comments that you would not want made public, e.g., home address,
telephone number, etc. Also note that when comments are submitted by e-mail, the sender's e-mail address automatically appears on the message.
Agenda Open Session
- Announcement of Notation Votes
- EEOC at 50: Confronting Racial and Ethnic Discrimination in the 21st Century Workplace
- William Spriggs, Chief Economist, AFL-CIO
- Kathleen Lundquist, President and Chief Executive Officer, APT Metrics, Inc.
- Robert Weisberg, Regional Attorney, Miami District Office, U.S. EEOC
- Iliana Castillo-Frick, Vice Provost HR, Miami Dade College
- Donald R. Livingston, Partner, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld
- Barbara Arnwine, President, Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Victoria Mesa-Estrada, Attorney, Mesa & Coe Law, P.A.