The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Panel I – Presentation of EEOC Enforcement Guidance
- Dianna Johnston, Assistant Legal Counsel, EEOC Office of Legal Counsel
- Ernest Haffner, Senior Attorney Advisor, EEOC Office of Legal Counsel
Panel II – An Overview: Work/Life Balance Programs and Benefits in the Workplace
- Cornelia Gamlem, Society for Human Resource Management
Panel III – Best Practices for Low and Middle Income Workers
- Donna Klein, President, Corporate Voices for Working Families
- Lisa Dodson,Professor, Boston College
- Carol Joyner, National Board Member, Labor Project for Working Families
Panel IV – Best Practices for High Income Workers
- Dr. Anika Warren, Research Director, Catalyst, Inc.
- Horacio Rozanski, Vice President and Chief Personnel Officer of Booz Allen Hamilton; Member of the Hidden Brain Drain Taskforce
This page was last modified on June 27, 2007.
Return to Home Page